If you want to submit a guest post, please follow the guest post guidelines below.
Why you should submit a guest post
The main reason you should submit a guest post is that you have something to offer the literary community. Your voice is unique. You own it. Why not share it with others?
Other reasons you should guest post for NicholasEBarron.com:
- To raise your profile.
- Get a link to your website.
NicholasEBarron.com is about helping people indulge in books. This means helping our readers discover books and authors. We do this primarily through book reviews and reading lists. NicholasEBarron.com has a growing readership and social media following. Having a guest post published on this website is a great way to share your insight and talent with book lovers.
Guest Post Guidelines
Here are the types of guest posts we accept:
Your post should be 500-1,000 words. What you submit must be completely original content you have written. It must not have been previously published, online or in print. If we publish your blog post, you must agree to not publish the piece anywhere else.
If we publish your guest post, you will receive a byline and a two-to-four sentence biography. You may include up to two links to your website and social media profiles in the bio. You may also include a headshot to publish with your bio. If we accept your pitch, you must submit your bio and headshot along with your completed blog post. (Here are tips for writing your bio.)
Do not include links anywhere in your post except for your author biography.
- Accepting your pitch does not guarantee we will publish your post.
- We reserve the right to edit your blog post as needed. Exception: We will not edit your short stories once we accept them for publishing.
- We reserve the right to add links to your post. This includes, but is not limited to, affiliate links to Amazon.com.
- We reserve the right to add images to your blog post.
- We retain the copyright to all content published on NicolasBarron.com.
How to Submit a Guest Post
First, send a pitch using the form below. In your pitch, include:
- A brief introduction of yourself. (1-2 sentences)
- A link to your blog, website, or social media profile(s).
- The proposed title of your post.
- A brief outline of what you plan to submit. (2-4 sentences)
- When you plan to submit the blog post.
Use the form below to submit your pitch. Pitches that do not meet the above requirements may not receive a response.