Hi, I’m Nicholas Barron!
I’ve been writing professionally for 13 years. I know what makes people click, read, and share content. Plus, I write articles that are optimized for search engines.
Your business needs a blog and an email newsletter. But who has the time to write all that content? I do. I can take over writing for your blog and newsletter.
OK, but do you really need a blog? Yes.
Why you need a blog
Blogging can drive people to your website. People trust what they read on blogs. Plus, blogging can help you improve your social media. Some facts:
- Marketers who prioritize blogging efforts are 13 times more likely to see positive ROI. (HubSpot)
- Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website. (HubSpot)
- You have a 434% higher chance of being ranked highly on search engines if you feature a blog as part of your website. (Tech Client)
- Just under 55% of bloggers report that they get positive results from blogging. (Orbit Media)
Why you need a newsletter
An email newsletter can grow your relationship with your customers. Sending a newsletter can increase your sales and enhance your reputation. And that’s not all:
- 72 percent of people prefer to receive promotional content through email, compared to 17% who prefer social media. (MarketingSherpa)
- 73 percent of millennials prefer communications from businesses to come via email. (Adestra)
- You are 6 times more likely to get a click-through from an email campaign than you are from a tweet. (Campaign Monitor)
- 90% of email gets delivered to the intended recipient’s inbox, whereas only 2% of your Facebook fans see your posts in their News Feed. (Forrester Research)
Let me write your blog for you
Your business needs a regularly updated blog and email newsletter. But you and your team don’t have time to write it. So let me take over.
Contact me with the form below. I’ll get back to you ASAP, and we can find a time to talk. Providing as many details about your needs as possible will help me better prepare for our chat.